The Okura Prestige Bangkok is monitoring the evolving situation on Covid-19 closely and following the directions of the World Health Organization and relevant local health and government authorities.
The latest information on travel restrictions, health advisories and safety precautions can be obtained from Thailand’s Ministry of Public Health, the World Health Organization, and the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT).
The hotel reserves the right to refuse entry to those with a body temperature above 37.5 degrees Celsius and those who visited high-risk areas according to official announcements from The Royal Thai Government. In such cases the person is advised to seek medical advice.
As the situation continues to change, we ask that all reservation requests are made directly with the hotel by phoning +66 (0) 2 687 9000 or emailing email@example.com
One Harmony upper tier members with an expiration date as of 31 March 2021 will have their membership extended for another year, regardless of total points or room nights earned during the calendar year 2020.
Please visit www.okura-nikko.com/covid-19/ to view an additional measures for COVID-19.
As ever, the comfort, safety and health of our guests and associates is always our primary concern and we would like to reassure you that we have extremely high standards for health and safety in both our back and front of house areas. Hence, we have taken additional measures to provide a safe and clean environment:
- All associates are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols, receive ongoing training on overall health & safety and are fully prepared to provide information and updates to our guests.
- All guests are requested to check in and check out by scanning Thai Chana QR code when enter the hotel as well as specific service areas.
- Mandatory temperature checks for all guests and associates.
- Keep 1.5 meters distance.
- We do not shake hands, but instead, we will welcome you the Thaiway, the wai, consists of a slight bow, with the palms pressed together in a prayer-like fashion.
- Increased frequency of cleaning in our public areas and common high touch points (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, tables & chairs etc.), all key cards, as well as an area where associates work behind the scenes using high-grade disinfectant.
- Cleaning and sanitization of all guest rooms and suites prior to and after each guest’s stay.
- All associates required to wear masks while conducting cleaning work or working in food and beverages services.
- Regular cleaning of air filters and air conditioning systems
- All houseguests are now asked to provide a more detailed background of their recent travel history.
- Activation of response teams to provide around-the-clock assistance to the hotel in case there is a suspected or confirmed case among our guests or colleague.
Below are additional measures that apply to arrival guests and for which we ask your understanding and support.
- Our reception desk is equipped with plexiglas screens.
- Time slots for arrival and departure may be applicable.
- International breakfast is served at Up & Above Restaurant and a Japanese set breakfast is served at Yamazato, Japanese restaurant.
- Turndown service is only performed upon request, to reduce the presence of others in your room.
- Some decorative elements have been removed from the rooms.
- Maximum 4 persons per lift.
- Hotel facilities may have different opening hours or availability.
- In public areas we have added stations with tissues and disinfectants.
- The hygiene protocol is assessed daily and adapted to the latest information from Thailand’s Ministry of Public Health.
- Our team is available in the lobby for guidance and advice.
- Our Executive Lounge is closed until further notice, however afternoon tea and evening cocktail will be served at Up & Above Bar.
- In all our restaurants we accept reservations of 4 guests, unless your household consists of more than 4 people.
- All tables have a distance of 1 meter to each other
- Alternative opening days and hours are applicable.
- Please hang your suite on pre-arranged hangers.
- Menus are presented by QR codes. Alternatively, please visit www.okurabangkok.com to see menu.
- If you wish to be served with a 1.5 meters distance, then we are happy to adjust our service by set up aside table for our team to serve your dishes and drinks, we request if you would pick up the dishes and drinks to your table.
- Adjustment of food and beverage services in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- Increased deployment of hand sanitizers in all F&B outlets.
- Providing a social distancing set up within spacious pre-function area of meeting room
- Individual coffee break and lunch services provide
- Sanitizing of meeting rooms and all meeting facilities prior to and after meeting time
- Adjustment of food and beverage services in accordance with current food safety recommendations
- Increased deployment of hand sanitizers in all function rooms.
The Okura Spa, fitness & swimming pool services
- Guests can only use fitness facilities for a maximum of 120 minutes at a time. Break is required between such sessions for the area and equipment to be cleaned and sanitized as per public health requirements.
- The infinity swimming pool will be open daily from 06:00 to 22:00. However, due to social distancing rules, a limited number of people will be allowed in the swimming pool area at any one time.
- The sauna and steam room will be open daily from 06:00 to 22:00 and are available for individual use only with a limit of 60 minutes per person. After each usage, a 30-minute break is required for the area and equipment to be cleaned and sanitized as per public health requirements.
- The Okura Spa is open from 10:00 – 22:00. Treatments are limited to one person per room for a maximum of 2 hours per treatment. A 30-minute break is required between treatments for the area and equipment to be cleaned and sanitized as per public health requirements.
The Okura Prestige Bangkok continues to extend excellent services that harmonise the Japanese principle of ‘Wa’ with Okura’s philosophy of ‘Best A.C.S.’ (Best Accommodation, Best Cuisine, Best Service) to all business and leisure travellers.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon.